Friday, September 25, 2009

Less than 48 hours till the book closes!

Kol Nidre is less than 48 hours away and my mind is racing as I finalize all that needs to be be done for my family, friends, religious observations and school. Yesterday I continued the class presentation of chapter 2 from D.V.O., it was an ardous task- thankfully Jan was able to decipher the jarganese that was on almost every line of text. It certainly made it easier for me to present the wordiness of the chapter...

Melissa's bumper sticker is very well done and I was happy to receive one. I plan on going to Cook Library in the morning and "place" my bookmarks in the Art section.

Sunday night and Monday, I will reflect as I touch my heart and read out the sins from this past year listed in the Siddur and hope to make better choices in my year ahead (in my personal life and for the environment.)

L'Shana Tova

No comments:

Post a Comment