Wednesday, October 21, 2009

creative caffeine

Not sure if I spelled that correctly- but, I walked around the CFA today and took pictures of several of the windows that we have in this building- There are windows upon windows. Staircases with glass block, windows on the doors and window walls. Doors with glass panels that when you look through them you can see another window with a view to the outside.

As students we take for granted the natural light that plays such an important part in our creativity. I find enclosed rooms with no light dreadful. They suck the life out of creativity and merge into a black hole.

Greg' students don't have that luxury, that is why it is so important that we help create an environment that helps their imagination flourish. I hope to see many people from the class next week at Greg's school.

Meanwhile I am going to attempt to download the pic's onto this blog. Wish me luck! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment